Everyone loves to have a good time, and your guests will be expecting some great entertainment at your wedding reception. From the cake cutting to the toasts, there will be a lot of events that occur throughout your big day, but did you know that music is actually the number one form of fun that guests seek at a wedding?
You may think music is just for dancing, but really there is a lot more to each and every song and the way they are incorporated into your wedding festivities that makes for so much extra entertainment. Brides and Grooms want to ensure that their wedding entertainment exceeds all of their guest’s expectations, so Black Tie Productions has gathered the top 3 tips to take a look at which will allow you to create a fun wedding reception through music, so be sure to continue reading to gain some knowledge:
- Not just for dancing. Of course dancing is a great form of entertainment, and providing an array of songs that portray all genres and rhythms will certainly get your guests on the dance floor! However, do keep in mind that other activities within your reception can provide some great entertainment through music. The cake cutting, for example, is a fun moment that the newlyweds share, so why not spruce it up a bit by choosing a song to play with some personality for the moment? Def Leppard’s song Pour Some Sugar on Me is a fun and playful option, perfect for the occasion.
- It doesn’t hurt to ask. Nothing is worse than playing music your guests won’t enjoy. Even though you may be a fan or rock, and your fiancé may enjoy rap, you must consider the ears of all your guests. Before you meet with your DJ, ask friends and family members their music preferences, get an idea of what types of genres you would like to play during your big day. Also, keep in mind that your DJ knows how to keep the party going, and which songs are best to play in variety, so they too can offer inspiration for your song choices.
- Get to know your DJ. A DJ can either make or break an event, so it is crucial that you get to know your them, review their website and take a look at reviews from previous clients. You will want to know that who you hire for your big day will exceed all of your entertainment expectations and provide dedicated and professional services, personalized just for your big day.
- Here are Black Tie Productions, we are so pleased with the reviews we have received from previous clients, here is one of our favorites:
- “I just wanted to say how much Steve and I enjoyed the DJ service through Black Tie Productions. The professionalism of your organization is absolutely wonderful. Our DJ did an outstanding job and made the events and tunes flow perfectly. I am still getting compliments from my guest! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.” – Sally
Your wedding should stand out from the rest, you deserve a DJ who will provided you the most dedicated and personalized services, allowing your big day to be a huge entertainment success. Here at Black Tie Productions, we provide Disc Jockeys, Photo Booths and Lighting to allow your wedding or event to be beautifully fun. Be sure to contact us today so we can begin planning your personalized services for your Michigan event.